Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Suddenly... i felt so empty and lonely


Oh my God...
suddenly.. i flet so lonely...so sad..
May be i know that all my lovely children already gone ..
They followed their parents to Johor BhARUU..
i FELT SO 222 SAD
Suddenly i realized it...
They not my children..
They'are my nephews and
lovely nieces..
They're not belongs to me..
They cannot always with me..

Oh.. I really felt terrible..
Due i'm a woman..
my heart as a mother intuition..
Ya Ilahi...
Please..please give me a strength to face this situation..
I felt miss him..GEBABBB..
my lovely and clever boy...
I already with him almost a year ...
Now i will lost him...
He not mine...
This word like a blade ..
cut my heart into a pieces..

At the same time..
I got a few bad news..
Something unexpected..
Oh... Time and Time..
If You said a time for sadness...
It's came like the torpedo..
GOd ..my Lord Ya Allah..
I really felt so weak..
So down...
Please assist me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment