Monday, December 12, 2011

i'm try an try...


Syukran Ya Ilahi...
Till now.. i can breath ..i still alive..i still can see the world..
Oh my God Ya Ilahi...
Right now...i'm really struggling...to improve it..
to amend it..
to enhance it...
To be better and better....
Please guide and assist me Dear Allah...
You're care, forgiveness and tenderness to all your servants
Hoping a miracle...
Always seeking your forgiveness..
Give me a strength..an ideas ...generate the ability in deep of my heart
to handle the matter very well and properly...
To be concentrate, focus and alert of it...
hope my achievement give benefit to all not only me with Your Protection, Assist and Guidance
Ya Ilahi...The Creator and The Originator
I always deems that anything happen to me because of You..
Without Your guide and protection..
i'm surely not to be what i'm today,
I'mvery glad to be your servants

Ya Allah...the Exalted in Might, The Wise

Al Rahman
The Compassionate, The Beneficient, who has plenty of mercy for the believers and the blashphemers in the world especially for those the believers in the hereafter.

Al Raheem
The Merciful, the one who has plenty of mercy for the believers.

Al Malik
The King, The Sovereign lord, who the One with complete dominion, the One Whose Dominion is clear from imperfection

Al Quddoos
The Holy, the One is pure from any imperfection and clear from children and adversaries

As Salaam
The Source of Peace, the One who are free from every imperfection

No comments:

Post a Comment