Monday, February 27, 2012

Quite Consistent

Perhap..in progress to sharp my english rapidly..
i'm truly tried hard to understand, comprehend and repeated a new words, pronouncation..
but for lately..
I'm looks like so engrossed for a while..
Due to a lot of work to do at the workplace..
Many programmes and activities needed me to cover..

Ohhh.. how come..
I should realize that my time very limited..
But i still cannot study ..
Perhap..
So tired..
My back pain problem is return..
It very painful...
It cames to centre..
Led me down totally..

Comes so..so..so..lazy..
I already miss for about 2 weeeks..
God..pray for you...
Give me the strength..
Spiritual..
Presistent felt...
Determination mode..
To make me so eager to get it..
Ethusiasm in study for this..
Only this one ..for the last chance for me..

Ya Ilahi..
Please..looking your help to assit and reminds me back ...
AMIN....

No comments:

Post a Comment